Wopu Blogroll is a plugin for WordPress links. It contains two advanced blogroll widgets – widgets that display your links. Unlike using the default widget, with my plugin, you can customize your link in many ways: filtering, sorting, display in columns or scrolling. You need WordPress 2.8 or newer to run this.
Current version: 1.0.1 (Chaos). Released on Aug 08, 2011.
License: GPL version 2
Wopu Link+ display your links in flexible format. With the current features, you can:
- Select which field to be displayed (the same as the default widget)
- Choose whether the widget title is displayed or not
- Display your links in multi-column format (max: 5)
- Filtering, sorting and limiting the result
- Four arrangement algorithm to select.
This widget is useful when you want to make your blogroll appear like a marquee. Using this widget, you can customize:
- Which field to be displayed (the same as the default widget)
- The result with filers and limitations
- The direction, velocity and marquee type
- The dimension of scrolling area
- Upload plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Use the new two widget at the place you want.
This section is updated based on the user’s comments here!
1. Why does the widget is not open after added in admin panel?
Answer: You can refresh your admin page or Save your widget settings to refresh it.
Thanks Max Vergelli for his jQuery Scroller plugin.
- Fix the compatible problem with PHP 5.2 or older