Current version: Chaos (1.2)
In the current version, you can:
- Draw the graph of normal function. Garapi supports the following mathematical functions as well as their combinations: sin(x), cos(x), tan(x), asin(x), acos(x), atan(x), abs(x), pow(x), log(x), ln(x), exp(x), sqrt(x).
- Plot a point into the graph. You can also customize the display of its label and coordinate.
- Moving, zooming your view port.
This is my expected release plan:
- 1.2: basic functionalities
- 1.3: implement setting dialog, enable saving setting and exporting function
- 1.4: write documentations and about
- 1.5 – 1.9: optimize code, fix bugs and improve the UI and UX.
The project itself is released under GNU Affero General Public License].
The demo is now available at https://hieule.info/test/garapi