Fix the errors of GitHub Metadata and SSL certificate when running Jekyll serve

I decided to play with Jekyll today. It is an amazing static site generator. I ran local server by execute this command: $> jekyll serve I could browse my site locally then. When I had updated one of my files, Jekyll stated regenerating the output HTML file and I got this errors on the command … Continue reading Fix the errors of GitHub Metadata and SSL certificate when running Jekyll serve

Symfony Dom Crawler Component and UTF-8 HTML

I have used the Dom Crawler Component of Symfony to parse some result from Google SERP pages. After the first try, I learned that the result of <span class="lang:php decode:true crayon-inline ">$crawler->html()</span> is not as I expected: all UTF-8 characters was displayed incorrectly.  The problem can be reproduced easily via this script (supposed that all … Continue reading Symfony Dom Crawler Component and UTF-8 HTML