I love the Web and the way we make it more beautiful! I started with HTML and CSS in 2007. One year later, I wrote my first lines of PHP code. I also developed two websites with ASP.NET in 2011 and 2012.
I want to give the users the most attractive and friendly applications. Therefore, I have learned interface design since 2010 and joined in some project in the university. Now, I’m continue to read more about UX design.
Search Engine Optimization
As a web developer, I know about SEO for years. However, it was not until the summer of 2012, when I start my internship at CyberAgent Vietnam, that I have a seriously study about this new industry.
- Markup languages: HTML, CSS, Tex
- Frameworks: jQuery, CodeIgniter, WPF/Silverlight, .NET MVC
- Architecture and patterns: MVC, MVP, 3-tiers, Entity-Service-Repository, MVVM
Intergrated Development Environment:
- Netbeans (for most projects)
- Visual Studio
Verson Controlling System:
- Git (for recent projects)
- Team Explorer (work with Visual Studio)
Database Management System:
- MySQL (for most web projects)
- Microsoft SQL Server (ASP.NET projects)
- SQLite (stand-alone applications)